Hey Lover: Summer Running Favorites
Hey Lover!! The weather is warm (correct that – HOT in Charlotte) and I’ve been enjoying the opportunity to workout outside. Today I’m sharing a few of my Summer running favorites.
1. My signature Live.Love.Party hat – Block out rays while representing #LiveLoveParty.
2. Bright Lips – The shades from the “Bao Bao Wan” line by Mac will give your lips a little pout. Yes, I like to feel cute while running.
3. Nike “sneaks” – I’ve always loved bright colors and the Free Cross Bionic 2 sneaker by Nike is a training shoe that does not disappoint. They’re lightweight, flexible but still provide running support.
4. Gel polish – my sister gifted me with a Red Carpet LED light this past Christmas and I’ve been painting pretty every since. Looking forward to snagging this yellow shade, “Pineapple Premiere”.
5. Powerbeats2 | Beats by Dre – what’s a run without wireless earbuds? Connect this baby to your Ipod or Iphone and you’re off without those pesky cords to slow you down.
6. Nike Compression shorts – I LOVE these. they do not punch or ride during my workouts. The track and field top absorbs moisture and keeps me cool. My family jokingly say that I look as if I’m headed out to shoot a workout video — guess this means I look kinda cool, huh?
7. Chanel No 5 The Powder – one of my go-to’s to help absorb the glitter — I mean sweat 😉
What are some of your summer workout “lovers”? I’d love to read your comments below.